Cobra 4138 Thatcham Cat 1 Alarm with immobiliser Supplied and Fitted
- Insurance Category 1 approved
- High security ACE remote controls with auto learning
- Single engine immobilisation circuit
- Immobiliser passive arming
- Alarm passive arming
- High power back up battery siren
- Automatic re-arming in case of accidental disarming
- Panic Alarm
- Anti hi-jack (programmable in automatic and/or voluntary mode)
The Vodafone formally known as Cobra 4138 Thatcham Cat 1 Alarm offers all the reassurance and high quality you’d expect from Cobra. Coupled with the fact it’s been certified by Thatcham it’s credentials to secure are assured.
Offering such features as the Anti Hijack Facility to bring about a quick and safe shutdown of the vehicle it stops criminals in their tracks.
The Cobra A4138 offers brand new security aspects including the automatic hazard light warning feature which activates the hazard lights automatically in the event of emergency braking.
The Panic Facility features on the key fob which activates the alarm’s siren should a scenario arise which requires such action. In a personal attack situation depressing secondary button on the remote will sound the siren for 30 seconds (or until the secondary button is depressed again). Also featuring an Emergency Override function should you need to disable the alarm manually, the Cobra 4138 Thatcham Cat 1 Alarm has all situations covered.