Sigma S30 Vehicle Remote Alarm Immobiliser
The Sigma S Series is designed to work independently as a full remote control system linked to the vehicle’s central door locking, or to interface with the manufacturer’s pre-installed remote locking system. All models are manufactured to the highest European certification standards, including Thatcham approval for the appropriate insurance-approved systems.
Thatcham Category 1 alarm/immobiliser system, providing perimeter and ultrasonic interior protection
Supplied with 2 x single button radio keys, self powered siren, keypad and tri-coloured status LED
The system has full, in-built, CDL control to power/switch a vehicle’s CDL system
Dual immobilisation circuits
Key theft protection facility
Auxiliary siren, armed accessory, total closure, interior lamp illumination, headlamp illumination, 2-stage unlock and boot release or remote engine start/stop outputs (separate module required)
Sophisticated programming and diagnostic facility via either the keypad or a CP3 workshop programmer.
Some of the more Personal Features include:
- Auto Re-Arm with Locking – Allows the re-arming of the alarm and automatic locking of the doors after 60 seconds of disarming the alarm (Overridden if a door, bonnet or boot is opened)
- Safety Lock – can be activated to allow locking of the doors upon the engine starting and unlocking on the ignition turning off.
- Intelligent Ultrasonics – Illuminates false alarms by self adjusting to suit the arming conditions
- Panic facility from the Remote Control
- Mainly used on vehicles without a transponder immobiliser, pre 1992-94 or imported vehicles.
- It is also suitable for vehicles that have rare use such as motorhomes or project cars.
- The Key Theft Protection* facility sets it apart from other systems